IntroductionWii to HDMI, a converter for the Wii console, outputs video and audio in full digital
HDMI 720p or 1080p format and supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p,
PAL 576i). With just one HDMI cable, plug and play for true-to-life video/audio
effects on your HDTV/monitor.
Features1. Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, no transmission loss!
2. Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i).
3. HDMI upscale to 720p or 1080p high definition output.
4. Provides advanced signal processing with great precision. Colors, resolutions!
5. High quality, state of the art motion adaptive de-interlacing for 480i ,576i input.
6. No power adaptor, no messy cords—just one HDMI cable.
7. Hassle Free! Plug and play as you go.
Specification1. Dimensions: 34 x 73 x 14mm
2. Weight: 25g
3. Power Consumption: below 2W
4. Supported Video input Mode: Includes all the display modes of the Wii console (480i, 480p, 576i)
5. Supported HDMI output Mode:720P@60Hz, 1080P@60Hz
6. Input Connector: Wii AV Multi Out Plug x 1
7. Output Connectors: HDMI Connector x 1 Stereo Audio Jack x 1
You may also like